FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you sell prints and how does one go about purchasing a print?
- Where do you teach photography workshops?
- Bosque del Apache NWR, Maxwell NWR, Monte Vista NWR, and at various remote locations in New Mexico, Colorado, and Alaska. My workshops change each year.
- Please sign up for the In Light of Nature mailing list to be notified of future workshops.
- Most of my workshops include hands-on instruction in the field and classroom sessions on technique and post-processing. The currently planned workshops can be found here.
- What equipment and tools do you use?
- Canon, Fujifilm, and Nikon camera bodies and lenses.
- Gitzo tripods with Arca-Swiss ball heads and Wimberly mounts.
- Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Apple Aperture. The NiK suite, Photomatix Pro, Autopano Giga Pro.